Friday 15 May 2015

This Moment

Here's a link to Soulemama's moment, and here's mine. I'm sure you'll forgive me a couple of extra photos this week, especially as I seem to have forgotten to have a moment last week!

{this moment} ~ A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . .   



9 comments:

  1. Hehe, so fun! Looks like a great time. Have the most wonderful weekend Sally. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your dad (I am assuming?) so happy! I remember coming down one of those slides at about 6 m pregnant, as my (then) toddler wanted to go down but was too scared to go alone. About half way down I realises it was a really stupid idea! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are wonderful pictures. Super special

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your moment just is making me happy all over! Very precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Dads face, makes it all worth while x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a brilliant moment - what an awesome slide!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing your dad so happy almost made me cry! What a GRAND moment!!!!
    Hope your week-end was amazing Sally dear. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant, just brilliant :) You obviously get your zest for life from your Dad Sally:)
    Jilxo

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!