Tuesday 4 February 2014

Winter Embroidery Hoop Pictures

Just a quick post today, I'll show you where I'm up to with the Winter hoops. Two down, one to go:

Started back here

The snowflake one ended up with the 2 extra snowflakes mainly because I just couldn't get my spacing right with the lettering!


The snowman was much quicker and easier.


And I've made a start on the last one.


We haven't given up all hope that we might get some snow this Winter, but it's not looking overly likely. Mind you, after seeing so much coverage today about the areas of Somerset that have been cut off and under flood water for 6 weeks now, I really can't complain about the weather at all.

Back tomorrow, Sally.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick post today, I'll show you where I'm up to with the Winter hoops. Two down, one to go: Jason Robinson

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!